In Kuwait, many people are curious about the ‘residency number Kuwait,’ also known as the ‘Kuwait Residency Reference Number‘ on their Civil ID cards. It’s just as important as the Civil Number and Serial Number. This number is needed for various things. In this article, we’ll explain what the Residency Number Kuwait is, why it matters, and where to find it on your Civil ID.
Knowing Residency Number Kuwait
The residency number Kuwait stands as a crucial identification element within the Civil ID, and it’s essential for every resident in the State of Kuwait to be well-acquainted with it. This unique number grants access to a wide range of electronic services, particularly through the Ministry of Interior’s portal.
These services include the General Department of Traffic(GDT), the General Department of Residency Affairs(GDRA), and a variety of other services provided by the Ministry of Interior.
What Is Residence Number in Kuwait?
The ‘reference number,’ composed of nine digits, is situated on the rear side of the civil card, precisely between the ‘serial number’ and ‘address’ sections. You can also find the reference number on the entry visa under the unified number, alongside other pertinent details such as your name, civil number, serial number, blood type, birth date, residence address, and card expiration date.
How to Get Residency Number in Kuwait for a Kuwaiti
To retrieve your reference number through the Ministry of Interior, Kuwait’s website, administered by the General Directorate of Information Systems, follow these straightforward steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Ministry of Interior’s website by clicking here.
- Step 2: From the list of electronic services available on the homepage, choose “General Administration of Information Systems.”
- Step 3: Navigate to the “Internal Reference Number Inquiry” service.
- Step 4: Complete the required fields, with a particular focus on entering your Civil Number.
- Step 5: Tailor your category selection to “Kuwaiti Residents.“
- Step 6: Pinpoint the “Date of Citizenship Issuance.“
- Step 7: Activate the “Query” icon to proceed.
Following these steps will allow you to access your reference number through the Ministry of Interior’s website with ease. This is the platform where can I find my Kuwait residency number and you can also find this.
How to Check Residence Number in Kuwait for the Resident
To discover the reference number for a non-Kuwaiti citizen, you can follow these essential steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website by clicking here.
- Step 2: On the homepage, peruse the array of electronic services and select “General Administration of Information Systems.”
- Step 3: Opt for the “Internal Reference Number Inquiry” service.
- Step 4: Fill in the required data in the designated fields, especially the Civil Number.
- Step 5: Specify the category as “Residents.”
- Step 6: Input the passport number in the provided box.
- Step 7: Highlight the “Passport Expiry Date.”
- Step 8: Execute the process by clicking on the “Query” icon.
By adhering to these steps, you can effortlessly obtain the reference number for non-Kuwaiti citizens via the Ministry of Interior’s website. You can also check residency number in passport Kuwait through this method.
Video Guide-Where Can I Find My Kuwait Residency Number
Link to the Website of the MOI, Kuwait, General Administration of Information Systems
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior provides citizens and residents with the opportunity to access their reference numbers through the dedicated service link, which you can access by clicking “from here.” By entering the necessary information, the inquirer can easily retrieve their reference number.
In the end of this article, I am sure you’ve learned a lot about knowing residency number Kuwait. This article has valuable insights into understanding the residency number Kuwait within the Civil ID of Kuwait, applicable to both Kuwaiti citizens and residents. We’ve outlined the essential steps for online inquiry into the residence number, offering a convenient way to access this crucial piece of information.